Bitchings Galore!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Those Words Bring Sweet Music To My Ears

I went to see my doctor last Thursday for my last checkup to get my clearance to play football again. My regular doctor had to attend to an operation so I met with his colleague instead. He said that at 11 months plus, I am all clear to resume football again. "Alright, your knee feels stable now. You can start playing football again." Oh, how sweet it is to hear those words. So if anyone is organising football/futsal, remember to call me ok. But take it easy on me first, dont simply tackle me and just give me way to score goals ok. Muahahahahahaha! I'm sure i've not lost my scoring touch. I think. :)

On Friday, i drove up to KL with Chek and Ash to go for the Matta Fair. Ash actually had an interview on Friday afternoon with a company which is in the same building as where Allen works. We planned to go to the fair on Friday but we missed the turning to PWTC so we headed straight to my aunt's place instead. Friday nite, we met up with Allen, Stella and her friends at The Laundry at The Curve. Note to self: when Stella says 10:30, she actually means 11:30.

The Street at The Curve is really happening at night and we managed to wash our eyes secukup-cukupnya that night. Stella introduced a few of her friends to us and now i cant remember their names. I'm not very good with names and faces. Ash sat next to them but he didnt talk much to them and spent most of his time sitting quietly in his chair. I asked him how is he going to tackle a girl in the future and he said when he meets the right girl, the moves will come naturally.

We eventually made our way to the fair on Saturday after brunch. We took the LRT there as it is the most convenient way to get to PWTC and we dont have to endure the traffic jam. We managed to catch a performance by Kris Dayanti at the fair and some lucky guy got to dance with her (pegang her pinggang some more ok) and he got a coupld of kisses at the end of the song. The spectators there went really wild and i was half expecting some minister to make some noises in the papers the next day. Out of the 4 songs that she performed, i only recognised one song which was Mencintaimu which was sang by Dayang when she got voted off OIAM.

Then, we left the fair and headed to 1U to watch The Devil Wears Prada with Allen and Keng Mun. The movie was entertaining as it offers an insight into the world of fashion but i dont really get what the storyline is about. Chek says the story tells us that at the end of the day, you have to stay true to yourself. We grabbed dinner after the show and went back after that. We were dead tired (my aunt woke me up at 8 to go jogging with her) and even missed the Man United v Reading match (i heard the match sucked big time and that Richardson is a useless bugger).

I cant take anymore pictures because my Nikon camera sudah kong. So i guess my blog will be filled with just words from now on with the occasional pictures supplied by other people's cameras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home