Bitchings Galore!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

How un-Malaysian Are You?

Congratulations Wong Yuen Sern, you are 3% not Malaysian.

That means you're as Malaysian as...


Abdullah Badawi !

How Un-Malaysian Are You?


This shows that I'm a Malaysian through and through and i'm bloody proud of that fact. No country could ever replace the Malaysian in me.

Anyway, i'm in KL right now and i've just got back from an interview. The lady who interviewed me told me that i look very clean cut and that she actually imagined me working in an office (i applied for a field technician job which would be based offshore). I still hope to get a callback though.

I'll be celebrating Merdeka Day here in KL with Allen and Stella and the plan for tonight is still very unsure. Allen says that maybe The Curve is having something tonight bul we'll have to check it out to be sure. If there's nothing there, we would probably end up in some mamak i guess.

3 Comments:

At 10:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IM 65% not malaysia....!!! woooohooo.....
but the fucking photo was Guy C*bai Kia Sebastian.... fuck...

 
At 11:25 pm, Blogger Stella said...

me guy sebastian too.

who's that anyway glenn?

 
At 1:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's the australian idol fella la....wif the afro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home