Bitchings Galore!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Obvious Questions

Why do parents like to ask the most obvious questions? For example, they ask the most obvious of obvious questions, which is none other than "Do you know what time is it?". It is as if all the clocks and watches in the house had stop working or something. So, being a good son who wouldn't want his parents to go crazy about losing the track of time, i'll look at my ever trusted watch and calmly inform them the correct time "It is X:XX in the morning". Hopefully after knowing the time, they'll go back to sleep peacefully. Hahaha.

7 Comments:

At 4:43 pm, Blogger -m- said...

It's like when I bump into ppl when I'm having dinner and they'll go "Eh what u doing here? Makan ah?"

Like dOh!!

*slaps forehead*

 
At 10:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

must be in the middle of the night when they come out to go to the toilet, then they see you hunched over your laptop then they think, "stupid son of mine, never go and find job, lepak only, somemore sleep so late. malam buat siang, siang buat malam. waste electricity saje". then out loud it comes, "eh, what time is it ar?"

it's subtle way of reminding you to go and sleep ler doink....:D

 
At 11:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was out la....not in front of my laptop.....doink!

 
At 10:58 pm, Blogger Wong Jade Yenn said...

hahaha kor kor kena call to come back home!! pom pom pom.

 
At 1:18 pm, Blogger Stella said...

lol!!! ada pom pom pom lagi. lol!

 
At 11:47 pm, Blogger anthraxxxx said...

It reminded me of an incident where my relative happen to saw me having my dinner and she asked "you eating ah?". I responded "No, I'm singing". The look on her face? Priceless.

 
At 11:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly. Ask these kind of questions. Like seeing me in the gym and then asking me "what are you doing here?". Like DUH!! Does it look like i'm studying in here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home