Bitchings Galore!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Tennis Again

I finally played tennis again this evening. It's been one year since i've played tennis and i suck. Okay, i kinda sucked one year ago too so i guess nothing much has changed. Anyway, the good news is that my knee feels fine. There are no ill effects from the game. Of course tennis is not as rigorous as football but it's a good first step. Bring on football and badminton next cause at least i dont suck at those. Wahahahaha. The ultimate goal is still to start playing football again. 53 days more to go. Woohoooo!

The English Premier League is back this weekend. Man United are playing against Fulham on Sunday. At last i can cure my World Cup hangover cause it's been really sad without any football on the telly. It's not like i can go out and play football with my friends. Damn it.

And i have a message for my friends whom i took pictures with on the convocation day. I've received complains that my smile is not up to par. Therefore, i would like to apologise if my smile, or rather the lack of it, ruined your pictures. You cant imagine how difficult it was at the photo studio man. Wahahahahahaha. Actually, it's a long standing problem and i'm lazy to rectify it. So i guess you guys just have to bear with me. :)

Oh and here's a big shoutout to my cousin Ellya who forced me to tell stumbled upon my blog. *big wave*

3 Comments:

At 12:23 pm, Blogger Wong Jade Yenn said...

fuhyoh...cousin oso minat u man..pengsan!~

 
At 12:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder since when reading a person's blog constitutes liking the person. Please enlighten me. I've been out of uni and chilling for so long that my reasoning capabilities are somewhat pretty limited right now.

If that is not the case, I would like to know how did you conclude that my cousin minat me? I find your statement rather bewildering.

 
At 11:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha...ROTFL......

i am also wondering since when reading a person's blog constitue minat-ing....

and if ellya is reading the comments, pls do ignore my younger sister....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home