Bitchings Galore!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

All Passed

Postings will be getting fewer and far between because it is the World Cup season. Most of my days are spent waking up late, watching tv shows or movies that i've downloaded and watching football. When there are less interesting matches on the telly, i would be out for dinner or supper with my buddies. Until now, the 2 teams that have impressed me most are the Czech Republic and Spain. I hope that more teams would start to settle down and play the kind of football that they can really do. I caught the France Switzerland match yesterday, it was so boring that i almost fell asleep. Should have stayed at the mamak and lepak-ed longer if i knew it would have been such a bore.

Anyway, i passed all my papers in my final trimester and now i can graduate in peace. Bye bye MMU. Muahahahahahahaha!!! Thank God that Nirod kept his word and i guess everyone passed Digital Control Systems. So i'll see ya'll at the convo in Cyber. Choo is suggesting/planning a Robotics dinner during the convo. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home