Bitchings Galore!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Free

I am now on an indefinite break. Muahahahahaha! It's so much fun, lepaking in KL again after a 3-month hiatus. I went to watch Grease on Friday nite and it was absolutely fantastic. Worth every cent i paid for the ticket. Songs were great, chicks were plentiful, and to top it all off, my car's radiator kong. What great timing. So i had to wake up early on Saturday morning (8:45am) to send my car to a workshop in Taman Tun. After checking the car, the mechanic diagnosed the problem as a blockage in the radiator and cracked hoses. There are sediments and sand trapped in the radiator thus blocking the water flow. I think. Anyway, the problem cost me RM 300. No wait, actually, the problem cost my dad RM 300. Hehehe.

I went to watch Da Vinci Code yesterday at 1U. It was okla, not bad. I dont know how much it differed from the book because it's been some time since i read it. A fren who didnt read the book said she couldnt quite follow wat was happening. After dinner, we went to Rush at Eastin Hotel. We went in after 11pm and it cost us 40 bucks man. The songs started out ok, R&B and all but then the DJ started playing techno. Habis mood. Then, people kept walking about where we were dancing and many of them were doing the shuffle which took quite some space. One idiot managed to step on my shoe when he was walking past me, leaving black stains on the top of my shoe. Luckily the stains came off when i cleaned it with a sponge. All in all, Rush wasnt as fun as i thought so next time it's gonna be another place to club.

We'll be leaving for Penang tomorrow. Cant wait for the road trip cause it'll be a blast.

On another note, Thierry Henry is staying at Arsenal for the rest of his career. I think it's great news for Arsenal fans and also EPL fans. Although i'm a die hard Man Utd fan, i appreciate great talents who grace the beautiful game, no matter what club they play for. So it'll be great watching Henry's silky skills, tremendous pace, and French flair in the Premiership. Another thing that i respect Henry for is his loyalty to his club. Although he was contemplating leaving Arsenal for another club, his heart told him to stay with the club who transformed him from a pacy winger into the best player in the Premiership for the last 3 years. So, hats off to you Monsieur Henry and i look forward to more of your skills and goals (of course not against United) in the EPL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home