Bitchings Galore!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's Been A Great Day

I think i've finished soldering everything today. Unless something seriously wrong happens to my circuits, i hope that that's all the soldering i've to do for my FYP. My report has been submitted and all that's left now is the presentation. After that's done, i can finally say goodbye and so long to my FYP.

Another good news for the day is that i've started dribbling a ball again. This is because i've been watching Ginga and other Joga Bonito adverts lately and i gave in to temptation. Watching the likes of Ronaldinho, Robinho and Falcao dribble and juggle the ball is just awe-inspiring. The rehabilitation guide says that no contact sports yet so i guess dribbling a ball should be ok. I'll have to ask when i see him again. Anyway, the feeling of dribbling a ball and kicking it around again is pure ecstasy. The knee feels stable and pain-free so i guess that's a good indication. I'm using a small, size 1 ball given to me for my 21st birthday. I'm really sorry i cant remember who gave me the ball so i've included a picture of it so that someone can remind me who gave it to me. Thanks in advance.

mini ball



The last good news for the day is that Michael Schumacher is on pole for the San Marino Grand Prix. It's his 66th career pole which means that he overtakes the late legend Ayrton Senna in the record books. After 2 disappointing grand prix, hopefully Ferrari is back on pace with Renault. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's race and hope to see Schumi at the top of the podium.

Oh and another thing, i'm supporting Liverpool tonight against Chelsea. But it's only just for tonight.

3 Comments:

At 9:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chelsea loss...
serve those bastards right.
btw...schumi's car look awfully good this weekend grand. i dont really mind is he doesnt win...jus as long as alonso doesnt.

 
At 11:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

liverpool....livepool.....
mourinho is a seriously troubled man....he didn't want to shake Benitez's hand after the match.
arrogant bastard, sore loser.

 
At 1:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry Kewell is finally back to his best. After looking lost for past 2 seasons, he's now looking like the player we knew from Leeds United. It's good to see him running up and down the wing again.

I'm glad MU didnt pay 25 mil pounds for Michael Essien. I think he's probably worth about 10 mil pounds only. I guess we'll have to thank Chelsea for doing us a favour there. Anyway, MU should have paid 25 or even 30 mil pounds for Ronaldinho because that guy's just magical. I think that's Ferguson's biggest regret thus far. We're lucky we got Rooney though. Hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home