Bitchings Galore!

Monday, March 20, 2006

FYP Reminder

I've been kinda busy lately with my FYP. Everday i leave the lab with a new problem to solve but finally i got my circuit to work on Thursday with the help of Keng Mun and Sheng Chao. By the way, Sheng Chao is my sifu when it comes to solving my circuit problems. He helped with Keng Mun's circuit too. That guy's a saviour and is worthy of a mention in my FYP report acknowledgement. Muahahahahaha! Actually, both of them will be mentioned in my report. Anyway, now it's time to do the PCB and to solder the components onto the PCB. Then i'll have to make my robot move and show it to my supervisor. After that, i hope to add 2 or 3 sensors to the robot to enable it to avoid obstacles. Sounds good rite? Just hope i'll be able to do that.

I know that everyone is damn stressed out with their FYP. So many of you all have busy status in their YM and MSN (me included...hahaha). I just want to remind you about these small minor details.
FYP report deadline: 17th April 2006
FYP presentation: 24th April - 6th May 2006
Exam week: 15th - 28th May 2006
Saying adios to MMU for the last time (that's if you dont fail any subject): The date of your last paper.
Convocation: 12th - 13th August 2006

So, all the best in your FYP and hope that you guys/gals will be able to finish your FYP and report in time. Good night, and good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home