Bitchings Galore!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Weekend In Good Ol' Malacca

I spent last weekend in Malacca after not going back there for the past 3 weeks. It was time to pay a visit to my doctor for a routine check up on my knee. He took the circumference measurement of the quadricep muscles of both my legs to compare them and to make sure i'm doing my exercises to build them up. My left quads measured in at 41.5cm and the right one measured in at 44cm. So, it's time to hit the gym i guess but i could only do that in February when i start uni again. Now i could do some light jogging, which means jogging on a flat surface, no gradient training.

Anyway, i went for a bbq at Siew Har's house on Saturday nite. Had so much fun there, meeting my friends in Malacca after so many weeks. It's been quite some time since we had this kinda gathering and the lamb that we grilled that nite was heavenly. Muchas gracias to Gary's mom who marinated it. We stayed till about 2 something, yakking and catching up on what's been going on in our lives these past few weeks.

I managed to catch the dour Man Utd v. Burton match on Sunday nite. It was a really bad match lacking passion, conviction and determination on United's part. It was so boring that i switched to Star World to watch Koffee with Karan. He was interviewing 2 really hot ladies, Lara Dutta and Bipasha Basu. Everyone should really watch Koffee with Karan every weekend.

I took leave on Monday to lepak around in Malacca. I didnt drive home so getting around was kinda troublesome and i had to wait till my mom to get back from work to use her car.

Went out for lunch at Burger King the next day with some friends. At last i could use the buy 1 free 1 coupon for the French Chicken, which was seriously good. Muchas gracias to Vivien for the coupon as it bought me my lunch and it bought my friend her dinner. I got back home at about 4:50pm, threw all of my necessary stuff into my bag (this also means express packing) and went to Choo's house cause he's driving back to Seremban.

4 Comments:

At 10:49 pm, Blogger cutie_rocker83 said...

Catching up with mlk frens?Hmm..so wat’s up with me? Wahahaha...

Koffee with Karan featuring Lara Dutta and Bipasha Basu!

Me and my dad saw the show a bit and as a gal myself, those two ladies really got me speechless for a while man, they’re tooo CUN to be true. Ternganga I see them. Even once when they invited Sharukh Khan, I also dun feel a thing hahaha. Now, come to think back of it, I’m still very much amazed by their beauty. Absolutely gorgeous!

I wonder if Tyco managed to catch that episode though ;p

 
At 6:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome welcome.... next time buy more lamb instead of chicken :D


-Gary-

 
At 11:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so tell me then....wat's up wif u?

 
At 12:56 am, Blogger cutie_rocker83 said...

Oh dun get me wrong, you dun have to ask that already :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home