Bitchings Galore!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I'm Back

I'm back home now and it feels real good to be back. Staying in the hospital was sooo boring. We only had local tv and it's total rubbish. Oh how i missed Astro for 5 days. I missed the World Cup qualifiers too and a whole load of tv shows. All i did was read the newspapers and Deception Point by Dan Brown. By the way, Dan Brown rocks. Everyone should read his books. After getting bored of reading, i'll sleep, chat wif the uncle beside me or wait for some visitors. Oh ya, i want to thank all of those who visited me and brought buah tangan, especially the ice. Really appreciate that. Thanx for the cake, cards, fruits and magazine. Thank you also to those who called, smsed and sent their 'get well soon' wishes. To a certain friend of mine who didnt sms or call because she ran out of credit, i know you were thinking of me. Thanx. *terbalik terbalik* *grinz*. Wahahahahaha.

Anyway to those who wants to know about the surgery, you can click on this link here (Mahkota Orthopaedic) and choose ACL Reconstruction. My surgery took about 3 hours. I was damn groggy after the surgery and vomited many times. To those who visited me just after i got wheeled out, sorry you people had to see all those vomiting. Hahahaha. I was feeling much better by the next day and managed to hentam most of my food. The food served to me was great considering it's hospital food. I chose western food for myself and i had spaghetti, chicken chop, fish and chips, pancakes, sandwiches etc. during my stay there. Oh and about the nurses, there arent many cun ones there. Pantai has more. Let me see, throughout my stay there, i only saw 3 nurses who are not bad looking - 2 Malays and a Chinese. So, to those who want to check out nurses during their stay in the hospital, please go to Pantai Medical Centre. Hahahaha.

This week has centainly been an interesting week. Looking at the visitors that came to visit me, both my mom and sis asked whether i have a girlfriend. That question almost made me fall off my bed. The funniest thing about this is that both were refering to 2 different girls. Wahahahahahahahahaha. However, i had to disappoint them by stating that i'm still single but not available. Will only be available after i graduate next year. Hahaha. No time to have a girlfriend cos studies come first at the moment. My degree is my passport to my future. However, you girls out there better watch out cos there'll be a new player in town next year.

Anyway, did you know that girls some how know when guys are checking them out? I didnt know about this cos whenever some girl look back at me when i'm checking her out, i thought it was just a coincidence. It happened quite a few times so recently i asked some of my female friends whether they know when they are being checked out by guys, they replied 'yes'. Okay, that was a real eye opener. Then, when they look back, i would always look somewhere else and buat tak tau. My friends suggest that i smile at them when they look back. Hmm, very interesting. I dunno wat would happen after that but it's worth a try though. So guys, if a girl looks back at you, try smiling at her and see wat happens. Hehehe.

12 Comments:

At 10:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:17 pm, Blogger -m- said...

new player in town next yea sial~ ganas!!

 
At 6:22 pm, Blogger da council said...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 
At 10:10 pm, Blogger Wafi said...

aku nak muntahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
At 10:32 pm, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

hey the vomiting was actually kinda cool... aahahaha.. nah.. just kidding... honestly i wasnt really bothered by the vomiting at all..

i too check out guys and whenever they looked back, i too will just look somewhere else...i dont think i'll smile at them somehow... cozzzz.... i think the best thing to do is just look elsewhere... ahaha... unless you have the guts to go up to them and say hi and introduce yourself.. most of the time, i'll chicken out..!!!

 
At 8:52 am, Blogger da council said...

wafi: eh kenapa nak muntah?

thelinkinparkster: try smiling back next time and see wat happens.....maybe they'll come and talk to u.

 
At 10:10 pm, Blogger -m- said...

awww man! too bad i missed the vomiting part.. :(

seeing u vomit would be awesome!!

 
At 12:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what r u suppose to mean by 'girls out there better watch out as there'll be new player next year'? u mean u noe there is new gal wan to compete with the existing girls to get you ah? wah seh, you sound too confident boy.

in addition,r the girls who you checked out those you know or jus strangers?

 
At 12:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw i think there must have ppl who sakit hati see you on the patient bed and vomiting, trust me.Go findout and see wat u discover

 
At 3:53 pm, Blogger da council said...

mid: Wat's so nice about seeing me vomit? siao!

anonymous #1: Okie. I see some translation is needed here. For those who do not understand "However, you girls out there better watch out cos there'll be a new player in town next year.", it is roughly translated as "girls out there should watch out cos a new player (which is me, not a gal) will join the dating scene next year". Ok? Everybody got that clear? I would also like to clarify that i'm not a psychic and that i know nothing of a new girl competing with any girls over me. I'm not that hot anyway. Girls would be better off competing for Allen or Ashwin or Chee Wee or Chek or Yen Mao if you ask me.

In addition, the girls that i check out are strangers. Girls you see in malls or in Redang. Muahahahahaha! Anyway, do you really check out girls that you know?

Anonymous #2: Are you one of them?

 
At 10:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

both comments were from me.
1. i no problem checking out girls i noe
2. am i one of them? Haha for ur info, i dont even noe u..do u think i will feel anything when you sick o even vomit? soli lah. if u now noe how to feel curious, ask lah those u think will mos likely to sakit hati. i believe u urself shd noe tat

 
At 9:15 am, Blogger da council said...

anonymous: 1. Wat ever makes u happy dude.
2. I am curious but mostly about scientific or general stuff, such as why does earthquake happen? or wat causes a tropical storm? I'm not really curious about people's feelings though. If someone tells me how he/she feels, happy or sad or wat ever, then i'll share the joy or make him/her feel better. If he/she doesnt, then well and fine by me. C'est la vie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home