Bitchings Galore!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

FYP

Alrite, here are a few photos of my FYP. The title of my FYP is General Purpose Mobile Robot Platform. It is powered by 2 DC motors which are attached to the back wheels and the front wheels are passive wheels. The square part of the robot is the general purpose mobile robot platform while the semicircular front is a detachable module where the sensors will be placed.

robot1
The above image shows the robot

robot2
The above image shows the robot with its top on. The top is actually a see-through perspex with its brown paper cover still on.


_____________________________________________________________

Anyway, I have a new wallpaper on my computer. The previous one was also great so I'll be alternating between 2 wallpapers. Muahahahahaha!

wallpaper2
New wallpaper.



wallpaper1
Previous wallpaper.

4 Comments:

At 3:56 pm, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

cool robot!

by the way, if i were to think from a guy's perspective, i would definitely keep your previous wallpaper........hahaha

but the MAn U wallpaper is cool too.

sadly i cant put any pics of sexy guys as my wallpaper.. as i'm sharing my pc with my bros.... damn!

haha.. and my pc's current wallpaper is some lame Arsenal wallpaper with Thiery henry and arsene wenger pics in it. well it's 3 against one... so i couldnt do anything about it, can I??....

 
At 4:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the previous one cun leh....that's y i'm gonna alternate btw 2 wallpapers man

eh go put MU wallpaper on ur pc man....muahahahahahha!!!

 
At 5:01 pm, Blogger -m- said...

it doesn't look like a ROBOT!!

It looks like a papan with roda!!

A robot is supposed to look like R2D2. Now THAT'S a ROBOT!

*lol*

And ur previous wallpaper is soooo darn obscene.

J*mY says:
wallpaper of a girl
J*mY says:
in underwear ler

*tsk tsk*

*shakes head*

 
At 9:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a basic misconception about robots...robots come in all shapes and sizes...maybe u should meet "my fren" and get him to explain robots to u...muahahahahahaha!!!

that's not obscene la...not say got nudity or something

 

Post a Comment

<< Home