Bitchings Galore!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Just A Little Common Sense Needed

I went to the gym yesterday. I weighed myself, hoping to see some increase in my weight but to my dismay, I still as heavy as I was a month ago. I thought that a month without sports or exercise or gym, I could put on some weight. Sigh...

Anyway, I managed 15 minutes on the bike, 15 minutes on the treadmill and some weight training in the gym. My knee feels ok. No reaction or breakdown, so I consider the gym session a success. Muahahahahaha. A step closer towards playing football again. Woohooooo!!!

However, the main story about this post is not about the gym. It's about wat happened just before I went to the gym. I went to MMU wearing my gym attire; t-shirt, sports shorts, socks and sports shoes. I thought that since I was going to MMU, I might as well hand in my Wireless Registration Form to CITS (Centre for Information and Technology Services - for those who dunno wat's that). So I went to the CITS office in my gym attire to pass the form to the jokers there. When I was about to give the jokers there the form, this happened.

Joker: Minta maaf, pakaian awak tidak proper.
Me: *dumbfounded look* Saya nak pergi gym selepas ini.
Joker: Maaf, saya tak boleh terima. Datang dengan seluar panjang.
Me: *shrugs shoulders* OK...while giving him the look that screamed "these fellas no common sense one ar?"

I wish that I had my trousers in my bag at that time. I would've taken them out and put it on right in front of him (wif my shorts still on of course). Hand him the form and take them off again. I mean, use your blain la. I was on my way to the gym. It's not as if I wear like that for classes. Some people got no cow sense man. Sad case.

5 Comments:

At 3:20 am, Blogger Wafi said...

muahahaha .. ure too sexy for him

 
At 11:09 pm, Blogger -m- said...

sexy?! *golek golek on the floor lafing*

S E X Y ~ ! ! ! ! ! *pheeweeet*

*sings* u're too sexy for the man.. too sexy for the man man man man man~!!

*golek golek sommore*

kenot tahannnnnn!!

 
At 11:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

giler la....apa sexy?

 
At 2:47 am, Blogger rogueapple said...

Enjoy the blog, I just wish I understood Malay. 对不起

 
At 11:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...i'll translate the conversation then

Joker: I'm sorry, your attire is not proper. (wearing shorts is a no-no if u go for classes and stuff in MMU. kinda stupid. i know)
Me: *dumbfounded look* I'm going to the gym after this.
Joker: Sorry, I cant accept your form. Come again with trousers.
Me: OK.

a little common sense and rational thinking would help...a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home