Bitchings Galore!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Caught Napping

Date: 25th July 2005
Time: About 3:30-3:40pm
Location: CLCR3007
Subject: Advanced Robotics

Lecturer: Teaching, teaching, teaching. Pauses and looks at me. Wake up my friend. Please don't sleep in the class. When I see you sleeping, I feel like sleeping too.
Me: *Looks blurly at lecturer*

Yep, I got caught napping in class today. Although there are many other students who sleep in his class occasionally (not particularly today), I have the honour of being the first to be caught by my lecturer. Anyway, I didn't do it on purpose (who would purposely sleep right in front of his/her lecturer?) but the lecture was soooo boring and I was really comfortable in my chair. Therefore, the inevitable happened, I fell asleep right in front of my lecturer. It was also silly of me to sit right smack in the middle of the class without anyone else sitting in front of me to kind of block me from his sights.

Never mind about that, at least there's something to laugh about when I recall my uni days after i graduate. Wahahahahahaha.

3 Comments:

At 2:12 pm, Blogger -m- said...

who posted this? glennnn?? must be la.. so babi one.. lol

 
At 2:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course it's me la. Who else take advanced robotics? Oh, maybe ccw but he doesn't tertidur in class one.

 
At 12:19 pm, Blogger -m- said...

how the hell would i know la? dong betul u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home