Bitchings Galore!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Urut Session

This is going to be a short post. I went to urut my knee this afternoon. I got to say, it feels so much better after that. I hope to see some improvement on the condition of my knee soon.

Anyway, I went to Tech Time organized by Engineering Society last friday. As I was entering the Exam Hall (the venue for Tech Time), I was handed a bookmark by a promoter. Can somebody tell me what's wrong with it?



By the way, I think there's something wrong with the focus or something. Or maybe the lens. The horizontal lines are bent and not straight as they are supposed to be. Anyone got any explanation for this?

8 Comments:

At 10:42 pm, Blogger -m- said...

It's PERFECT QUEEN'S ENGLISH!!

 
At 1:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

apalah....no such thing as "more easier" ...its supposed to be easier.

 
At 1:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I only realized it when I was looking at what brochures/pricelists/bookmarks I got from Tech Time. I cant stop laufing after I saw it and showed it to my sister, who also started laufing.

 
At 12:48 am, Blogger -m- said...

why izit bent?

hmm.. becoz.. u takda skill la.. apa lagi?! *grinz*

 
At 12:49 am, Blogger -m- said...

now english all koyak la i tell u.. my english oso koyaking.. mixing too much with those who speaks 'perfect queen's english'

helpppppp!!

 
At 1:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahahahaha....ask ashwin to tutor u.

 
At 2:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls lah...i dun speak perfect english...

 
At 12:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dei macha...u r the walking dictionary rite?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home