Bitchings Galore!

Friday, July 29, 2005

Simple Rules

Here are some simple rules you have to adhere to in the Advanced Robotics class:
  • No talking
  • No whispering
  • No sleeping
  • No napping
  • No smiling
  • No grinning
  • No laughing
  • Don't look bored
  • Nod your head at every question asked
  • Act as if you understand what ever he's teaching even though you are blur
A 55-minute class of Advanced Robotics can almost kill you. His class is sooo boring and there are so many things you cannot do in class (refer to the rules above). Today, 5 minutes before the end of the class, he asked "Why do you all look so bored? I'm only teaching for 55 minutes but you all look so bored. What if I teach for 2 hours?"

I thank God that we do not have a 2-hour lecture class with him. My friend said "I give you permission to kill me if we have 2-hour class". Imagine the torture we have to go through in every class of his.

Anyway, I just realised that being caught napping is the third bad luck of the 3-bad-luck curse. Wooohoooooo!!! Now I look forward to all the good luck I can get. First, I hope I will be getting my car back before next Friday and second I hope my knee heals soon.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is because robot:
Dun talk
Dun whisper
Dun sleep
Dun nap
Dun smile
Dun grin
Dun laugh
Dun look bored and
Nod its head at every trigerring of signal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home