Bitchings Galore!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Look Who's Back

I went to Malim Jaya this evening to bring my sayang back home. After the reconstruction of her face, she looks as beautiful as ever. I installed the ICE (In Car Entertainment) system as soon as I got back and everything's back to normal, although I lost both my small round parking guidance mirrors that I had stuck on my side mirrors. That wan also wan to steal meh? So, this means that my first wish has already come true (refer to previous post) and I'm gonna drive to kl on friday. Woohoooo!

I want to thank Chee Wee, Yann Ling, Allen, Ashwin, and Roland for giving me rides to/from skool, gym, JJ, pool, Malim to buy stuff for my robot, and other places. Thank you very much for helping me out for the past 2 weeks. I really appreciate it and I hope to return all the favours in the future. Oh and thanks to all those who asked how my family, my car and I am doing over the past 2 weeks. Your concerns and wishes mean very much to me.

Lastly, I want to apologise to those who will be having their convocation this weekend, notably Allen, Audrey, Agnes, and Chee Mei (did I leave out anyone?). I'm sorry I wont be able to make it to your convocation. Anyway, Happy Graduating and All The Best!


My sayang looking as beautiful as ever. Plastic surgery does wonders.

7 Comments:

At 9:11 pm, Blogger cutie_rocker83 said...

No thank to those who freaked out when first read about the accident too? ;p

 
At 12:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and thanx to those who got freaked out too. Muchas gracias.

 
At 12:34 am, Blogger cutie_rocker83 said...

No prob :)

 
At 12:01 pm, Blogger -m- said...

action la got ur sayang back.. *bluek*

eh comng up to KL today?! come find me, come come come!!! btw, come up to KL for wat la?

 
At 3:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm back in malacca di. sorry cant reply ur msg cos my aunt's place no internet rite now. boring betul no internet. my aunts pulak asyik watch korean drama/movie and akedemi fantasia. boleh mati sial.

anyway, october i'll come find u la. i'll drag allen along and maybe chee wee too. this allen, everytime i say wan to find him in kl (in october and i assume that he'll be working in kl by then), he says he's going back to malacca. tak gune punye budak.

 
At 2:56 pm, Blogger -m- said...

this allen memang tak guner one.. btw, where is he now ar? in malacca? in KL? manaaaaaaa????

 
At 1:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in malacca la...lepaking around while making frequent visits to kl for job interviews

 

Post a Comment

<< Home