Bitchings Galore!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Bad Business Tactics

At Leader Electronics Shop in Kota Laksamana.

Me: *Hands list of electronics components to lady* I want one of each of these. (I was refering to some resistors)

Aunty: One only ar? I sell you 7 sen each. You take 10 of each la.

Me: Huh?! I want one only. I dont need so many.

Aunty: Nevermind la. You take one then the rest you can sell to your friends.

Me: *pengsan*
__________________

At the same shop on the next day, but now it's my friend's turn.

Gamyiongman: Do you have serial cable?

Aunty: Huh?! Serial cable? Your english so powerful. You invented that term is it?

I cant remember wat happened next and dont ask me wat does gamyiongman mean also. He calls himself that.

Note to self: Avoid Leader unless it's absolutely necessary to buy something from there.

___________________________________________________________________

Anyway, my exams are around the corner, September 26th and 28th. My FYP presentation is on September 19th. I have another lab report due while all my assignments are done, I think. Pimples are starting to appear on my face. My left knee is still useless and the ezcema on my finger is making a comeback. So, this is all the update for now.

9 Comments:

At 5:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell everything, like microsoft software downloads on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 
At 5:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Robots & Droids @ Bennett Robot Works
Who turns found "stuff" into the coolest droids this side of Geonosis? Bennett Robot Works, that's who! As a matter of fact, Bennett Robot Works have been working on a "special project" for us that we'll be ...
I found your blog while surfing. It's quite interesting. I'm working on a blog that's related to health health. Stop by if you have a couple of minutes.

Interested in using your blog to make some money? This is one of the best
health health online markets to be in. Successful affiliate marketers are using the Search Engine Marketing to get their sites and blogs crawled, indexed and even ranked at the top by the best search engines in less than one week.

 
At 6:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop spamming my blog la. Bloody hell!

Aku bantai kang baru tau.

 
At 1:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

should have told the lady that if i buy 10, i'll take 1 but she must shaft the other 9 into her ass or smtg.... im sure she'll understand :) simple problem solved....

 
At 1:47 am, Blogger -m- said...

*lol*

*golek golek*

sumbat bontot sial!

*lil pony lil pony*

 
At 10:20 am, Blogger Wafi said...

wat the hell is gamyiongman ....

 
At 10:06 pm, Blogger cutie_rocker83 said...

'Gam yiong' if the pronounciation is correct, it should bring the meaning "like this" in cantonese.

 
At 12:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gamyiongman as explained by the fella himself: http://gamyiongman.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/

 
At 12:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prepare to be GAMYIONGNIZED HAHAHAHAHHAHA....uhh...erm...nvm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home