Bitchings Galore!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Adios "Mi Amigo"

Alrite, the holidays are here. I just finished my last paper for this semester this morning at 11am. Now I can kick back and relax until my industrial training starts. NOT! I have to continue doing my FYP, more specifically designing the circuits. I have to learn how to do this from my friend before he goes Kluang to do his industrial training. So better learn everything from him first.

Anyway, MU lost to Blackburn on Saturday, which is not a good prelude to my exam week. United have begun to play pretty boring football. They somehow lack penetration and attacking ideas. Probably Ferguson should drop Scholes (who I think is off form at the moment) and put Giggs and Ronaldo at the wings with Rooney playing behind van Nistelrooy. Bring back the tried and trusted 4-4-2. Anyway, I just want to watch entertaining football again in the EPL. Arsenal played seriously entertaining passing football in the season that they went unbeaten. The build up to their goals were simply a joy to watch. Now, if you want to watch entertaining attacking football, you have to tune in to watch Barcelona. Ronaldinho is just pure footballing genius. That's how football should be played. That's what made football the beautiful game.

I think that's enough of football for now. Monday's paper was alrite. He should have told us that there wont be any theory in the exam. It's all calculations and similar to the tutorials. I'll take calculations over theory any day. I hate memorizing things. Then on Tuesday afternoon, I got some shocking news from my grandfather. My neighbour just passed away. He was battling cancer and succumbed to it after the second relapse I think. Anyway, he was actually quite a fit guy. You can see him jogging almost everyday and he played badminton actively. I guess maybe it was the smoking that got him but I'm not a doctor so dont quote me. I'm going to miss talking to him. Sad.

Today's paper was actually quite ok but I've burned 10% of the marks di. Dunno how to do the questions. But that's besides the point. The point is that I've said goodbye, adios, selamat tinggal, sayonara, au revoir to "my fren". Woohooooo!!! One semester of misery is more than enough from him. I've never seen anyone as rigid as him. He follows rules right down to the T and always thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong. He doesnt like it when people try to correct him and he's also very selt-conscious. He always thinks that we dont believe what he tells us and that we are always laughing at him. Hence the no-smiling, no-laughing policy in the classroom. So, I wan to wish good luck to those who are doing their FYP under him cos they still have to endure him for one more semester next year. Muahahahaha!

Oh ya, I'm looking forward to a good movie next year. It's titled Gubra and it's the sequel of Sepet. I read in the newspapers that it's better than Sepet and also more controversial. I'm sure the censors will have a field day snapping away many parts of the movie. The censors are damn kolot (backward thinking) and when I say backward, I mean a few hundred years off pace. They "believe" that they are "protecting" us from all these "bad influence". They just have to know that Malaysians are mature and intelligent enough to filter the bad from the good. We really "appreciate" the help but we dont really need it.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come so fast holiday again one? very unfair leh.

 
At 5:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahahahaha...jeles leh...but holiday for 2 weeks only...after tat need to work

by the way, who r u?

 
At 5:36 pm, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

i've no time for football these days... i dont even know who is at the top of the EPL list. sad huh? but i do know that MU is playing amateurish football these days as i've my personal MU news reporter at the office.. guess who?

haha... better cherish your holiday pal.... trust me, your industrial training will be an absolute BLAST!!!!!! hahahahaa.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home