Bitchings Galore!

Friday, October 07, 2005

Knee Update Part 2

Surgery will be on Monday, Oct 10th. I dunno how long i'll be in the hospital. Those who are planning to visit me, please bring ice cubes with you. Not one or two ice cubes but one packet of ice cubes. It's like the one u can buy in the supermarket or 7-11. I'll need that to keep the swelling down.

Anyway some of my friends told me not to play football anymore after i've recovered. You guys have known me for so long and you know that that wont happen. You just dont give up something that you are so deeply in love with. I love football so much and my passion for the beautiful game is so deep, i cant bear the thought of not playing football again. Probably this thought will change in the future when i meet the girl of my dreams, but then again, football will always be a huge part of my life. So, sorry to disappoint u guys/gals but i'm so looking forward to playing football again next year. I told the doctor that all i want to do is to be able to play football again. The guy's kinda cool and he used to play football for his skool last time. I think i'll ask him which team he supports after he does the surgery. You know, just in case he's not a Man Utd fan. Hahahahaha.

So, those who have nuthing to do next week and feel bored sitting at home, please do come visit me and keep me entertained. Just hop by to room 517 at Mahkota Medical Centre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home