Bitchings Galore!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Weekend Before Christmas

This weekend, Ashwin and me were in KL to jalan-jalan cuci mata. We reached KL on Friday evening and had dinner with my aunt at a restaurant nearby. We ordered Hokkien mee and when you eat that, you must definitely have sambal to go along with the mee. It's a sin not to have sambal with the Hokkien mee. After that, I went online to check my mails and read my friends' blogs. Then, we went for mamak at Mosin with Justin. He's a new trainee in the Electronics Department. He's from Monash Melbourne and currently doing his industrial training with SKF Nilai.

Then on Saturday, I went out with my friend to celebrate her birthday. I got her The Killers' album - Hot Fuss. She didnt believe that i wrapped the present myself. Anyway, i have 2 witnesses to support me. I went to her apartment in Bukit Jalil at around 3pm. I dont really know how to get to her place from mine but thank Google for Google Earth cause that's how i found the route to her place. So, Google Earth is very helpful to find your way around KL. We lepak-ed at her place till about 5pm. I got to see her messy room, it's as messy as mine. Wahahahahaha. However, her bed is really comfy.

After that, we followed her friends to see a Christmas play at her friends' church, Full Gospel Assembly in Kuchai Lama. It's a musical and it was really really good. I enjoyed it really much and there were quite a number of cun chicks to look at too. Muahahahahaha! After the play, we proceeded to 1 Utama for dinner. Reached there at about 9:15pm. Went to line up at TGV hoping to get tickets for Narnia but unfortunately, they were all sold out. We went to look at GSC but after seeing the long queues at GSC, we changed our minds. We headed to Italiannies for dinner and i shared the chicken parmagiana with her. Then her friends brought out their present and a Secret Recipe cheesecake. I couldnt even finish my slice of cheesecake cause i was stuffed.

After that, we went driving around in SS24 for a while before going to a mamak called Murni in SS2. Had nasi lemak there. The nasi lemak is really good but since i was stuffed, i had to share the nasi lemak with my friend. Anyway, the weirdest thing happened after supper. The moment we stood up, it started pouring heavily. Should have left a little bit earlier. Then we sent her friends back and went back to Bukit Jalil to get my car. By the time i reached home, it was already 3 in the morning.

On Sunday, Ashwin, me and my aunt went to a theatrical performance at Bangsar Shopping Complex. Walking in BSC will make you think that you are in some foreign country because of the amount of expats there. Anyway, i saw a cun Indian chick in the theater. She was sitting a few rows in front of me. The play was very funny. After that, we went for dinner with Allen in Taman Megah.

I had such a great weekend and i'm looking forward to the Christmas and New Year weekends in KL. Woohoooo!

P/S: Ashwin too went out for a date but for more details, you'll have to ask him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home