Bitchings Galore!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Deeparaya

I have a week off from work because of Deeparaya. Yeh!!! First week of work was exhausting. I sleep at just after 10pm every night and wake up at 5:45am every morning. I am not used to sleeping and waking up so early. I guess i'll get used to it after a while. It also takes me about 45 minutes to reach SKF from the house i'm staying in and route taken offers some very nice scenery in the morning, especially if it rained the night before.

Anyway, me and Chee Wee are attached to the electronics division of the maintenance department of SKF. Ash is also in the maintenance department but i forgot wat division he's attached to. I dunno how big the factory is actually. I think it's a medium-sized factory, certainly not huge. Even though it's a med-sized factory, i've not explored the whole factory yet. The brace that i'm wearing is kinda restricting my walking and walking long distances is troublesome and tiring. So, i guess i'll go jalan-jalan around after i can walk properly.

The people in SKF are okay. They look like nice people to me. Some of them asked me wat happened to my leg and after that shared their own football injuries with me. Until now, i've heard of breaking the tibia, dislocating the knee and tearing the thigh muscles. I'm waiting to hear more stories. The Malay trainees there said that too bad i'm injured cause they are organizing a match before they complete their training. Damn it!!! Look at how much football i'm missing. AARRGGHHH!!!

SKF will be having a Hari Raya night on the 23rd of November. The trainees (which includes me, Ash and Chee Wee) are going to sing 3 Hari Raya songs on that night. The songs are Suasana Hari Raya, Seloka Hari Raya and Menjelang Hari Raya. I think our bad singing will cause some flooding in Nilai. Muahahahahahaha!!! We'll also be attired in Baju Melayu, songkok and kain samping. I cant remember if i've worn a Baju Melayu before but anyway this is going to be real cool.

For an update on my knee, on Day 18, i did some cycling on the stationary bicycle and some weight bearing. From the weight bearing, you can really see how weak my left leg is. I can only manage the lightest of weights. You can also see the leg trembling trying to lift the weight. So, there's still a long way to go.

Lastly, i want to wish all my Hindu friends Happy Deepavali and my Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir dan batin.

1 Comments:

At 5:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I found this sitesearching for skf bearings, luckily Martin at http://www.halifaxbearings.com sorted me out. Gawd knows what I'd have found looking for dodge or NKE bearings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home