Bitchings Galore!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Start of Industrial Training

I'll be starting my industrial training tomorrow at SKF Bearings in Nilai. I'll be staying in Rasah Kemanyan, Seremban2 with my aunt and my two friends Ashwin and Chee Wee. I'm looking forward to my training and hope to learn a lot of things during this period. I'll be back in Malacca on Friday cause i have physiotherapy on Saturday. My aunt's place has no phone line so i'll have to go through 5 days without internet. I think that's fine because the whole day i'll be working and then i'll have to do exercises when i get home. Need to build up the quadricep muscles and work the knee. Rehab! Rehab! Rehab! My quads are all gone. No muscles there already. Sigh...

I guess that's all for now. Happy working to all those who are undergoing their training right now.

Oh, saya juga ingin mengambil kesempatan ini untuk mengucapkan takziah kepada Pak Lah dan ahli-ahli keluarganya. Semoga Tuhan mencucuri rahmat Datin Paduka Seri Endon Mahmood.

3 Comments:

At 12:41 am, Blogger -m- said...

no internet = no mimi

*grinzzZzZ*

I know u're gonna miss me.. I know I know I know! HahaaHAhahahaA!

5 days.. Can tahan onot??? :p

 
At 6:24 pm, Blogger -m- said...

why ur comments thingy so cacat one ar? ishhhhHhh!!!

 
At 6:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

surely can tahan one...muahahahahaha!!

i know u'll miss me cos when i dun online, there's nobody else to kacau u....hmmmm...other than daryl of course.

anyway, wat's wrong wif my comments thingy? ok wat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home