Bitchings Galore!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Updates On The Lawsuit

My aunty's friend, who is a lawyer, says that he has to file the lawsuit in the state that the accident took place. So, since the accident took place in the great state of Malacca, he should file the lawsuit in the Malacca Civil Court. Looks like his lawyers not that hebat after all. A letter will be written to my car's insurance company, AIG (the new 14.125 million-pounds-a-year sponsor of Manchester United), the Segamat court and those silly lawyers of his saying that they filed the lawsuit in the wrong court. Pom! Pom! Pom!

So i guess they'll have to do double work now by filing the lawsuit in Malacca. My parents said maybe he tried to claim all the damages to his car from my insurer but only got to claim the back part of his car. That's because my car is only responsible for the back portion of his car. The front portion he has to pandai-pandai settle with his insurer la. I'm not really sure about this. It's all speculations for now.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 pm, Blogger -m- said...

pom pom pom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home