Bitchings Galore!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Ole Ole Ole Ole


Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is back. After battling the last three years with 3 major knee surgeries, he defied medical opinion to score his first senior goal since September 2003. In the 82nd minute, he was set up for a goal by Michael Carrick but Scott Carson pulled off a superb save to deny him. I could hear every United fan groaning in despair because of that. However, the moment finally arrived 8 minutes later when he slotted the ball into the empty net after a neat cross by Louis Saha. I jumped out of my couch to celebrate the most awaited goal in 3 years by one of United true legends. I'm sure every United fan is delighted to see him back scoring again. As soon as he scored, he went towards the travelling United fans to salute them. Sheer class! He knows we all love him and that we've kept faith in him overcoming his injuries to score for United again.

"I have been dreaming about this day and now it has finally arrived, I just feel relief," he said.

"I waited a long, long time to celebrate with the fans after scoring a goal. The prospect of doing it was one of the major things that has motivated me over the past three years."

"Throughout all that time, the fans and the manager have supported me. They have shown patience and the gratitude I feel for that is difficult to put into words."

Buying Ole is one of Sir Alex's best transfer deals ever. The 1 million pounds paid to Molde seems like peanuts now. He's a truly professional team player. He never complains. He just gets on with his job and does what is needed to help the club. Glad to have you back Ole.

P/S: Take a look at the new white away jersey. B-E-A-U-tiful. I think it's time to save some moolah for it. Hehehe.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn... fake or original, im gonna get that jersey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home