Bitchings Galore!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Random Updates (2)

This is my second week of working and work is getting more interesting now. Weekends fly past at warp speed nowadays and i'm missing my chilling days very much. I miss reading the newspapers (real ones, not the online version). I miss waking up at 10-11am everyday. I miss going to the gym every Mon, Wed and Fri evenings. But i guess everyone has to move on and assume working responsibilites. It's just another step in a person's life. On another note, my knee is healing fine (i hope) but i still cant bend it fully. The good news is that the ligament is still intact and i would just have to strengthen it to play sports again. After it heals, it would be another round of gym work and i would have to find the time to go for gym after work. I could start swimming again after this rainy spell in KL. It rains almost every evening and yesterday's thunderstorm was one of the worst i've seen. The lightning flashes that i saw on my way back home was really scary and it just makes you want to reach home ASAP to get out of the bad weather. That's all the updates for now. Till next time.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 pm, Blogger Stella said...

eh! no updateS ah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home