Bitchings Galore!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Anniversary

No it's not my wedding anniversary. It's the first anniversary of my surgery. It has officially been a year and i spent the day at Mahkota Medical Centre again this year. No it's not for a checkup on my knee but it's for a routine checkup for my employment purposes. Yes you've read that right. Yours truly is no longer unemployed come the end of the month. Wooohooooooo! However, before i start work i'm going off for a short holiday somewhere in the north east of Asia with my family and i'll be back in time for raya. Bring on the ketupat, rendang and sambal ikan bilis! Muahahahahaha!! Anyway, this is gonna be a short post and before i end it, i would like to wish a very Happy Deepavali to all of my Hindu friends. I'll see you guys/gals when i get back.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 am, Blogger Stella said...

Congratulations!

and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home