Bitchings Galore!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Trip Updates

I got back from South Korea last Saturday nite. The trip was awesome but i got tired of the food after about 3 days because the food was similar for almost every meal. Other than that, the scenery was beautiful because it was autumn and the air was fresh as there was no haze there. Hahaha. I got sore throat on the 5th day of my trip and that progressed into a fever. So i didnt manage to fully enjoy my last 2 days in Seoul. All in all, i had a great time holidaying there and now i look forward to a new chapter in my life - working. For pictures from my trip, please proceed to my webshots page.

P/S: For those who are curious, no i didnt see many hot chicks in Korea. I only saw a few chicks but most of them had some weird-looking face. There is also a possible explanation for this, i didnt go to the right places to see hot Korean chicks. If only we had time for some clubbing...

P/P/S: I saw a really hot chick at Starbucks@The Curve last nite. However, my sitting position wasnt the most strategic so Allen did most of the hot chick ogling last nite. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home