Bitchings Galore!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Thanks A Lot

I would like to say a big thank you to all of you (family & friends) who wished me Happy Birthday last Thursday (and the subsequent day or two later). Thanks for all the calls, smses and personal wishes because they really made my day. Sorry to those who called at 12am but couldnt get me, i was really sleepy that nite so i offed my phone and went to bed. I'll try to stay awake on the nite before my birthday next year ok.

Anyway, i went to PC Fair yesterday to buy my thumbdrive, blank DVDs and camera. Oh yes, i finally have a new camera to replace the kaput-ed Nikon. It's a 50-50 co-ownership deal with my elder sister and the picture below shows the camera that
we bought. So it's time to start capturing beautiful moments in life again.

IMG_0002


P/S: For those who cant figure out what is the camera in the picture, it's the Canon Ixus 800 IS. Yeah yeah, i know that the Ixus 850 IS is the latest model with a new processor (Digic 3) and wide angled lens that replaced the Ixus 800 recently, but i still have a budget to work along with. So, the Ixus 800 is sufficient for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home