Bitchings Galore!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Good Customer Service

I had dinner with my sister at this restaurant named Devi's Corner in Taman Tun on Monday night and I encountered a restaurant manager who provides the best customer service I've seen in a long long time. Here's a list of things that he did for his customers that would go a long way to ensure they continue to patronise his restaurant.

  1. He has a cheerful smile when entertaining his customers (I've met some who look as if some one stuck a foot up their asses).
  2. When he saw us waiting for our food, he came over to our table to look at our order list and told us he's going to take a look at what's causing the delay.
  3. When my mee goreng came with taugeh, I told him that I ordered without taugeh. He asked the waiter who took our orders if he had categorised my mee goreng as "special order". The waiter said yes and he summed up that the mix up could have happened in the kitchen.
  4. My new mee goreng came with more mee that usual.
  5. I went to the kitchen to get a lime and he told me to take a seat while he went to get one for me.

So due to the excellent customer service provided by the boss, I'll certainly make more trips there in the future. The fact that their mee goreng is damn sedap is an added bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home