Bitchings Galore!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Laundry

I just realised on Friday night that it's been some time since I hung out at Laundry with my friends. Can anybody explain why did we suddenly stop going there to chill? I came out of Italiannies on Friday night to realise the amount of superb scenery I've been missing the past 2-3 months. Maybe we can hang out there sometime after I get back from my trip.

I watched Spiderman 3 at Imax in Times Square yesterday just to try out what is it like watching a movie there. It certainly was a new experience cause the screen was bloody huge and we were sitting 6 rows from the back. I was only able concentrate on the centre of the screen and the sides were completely neglected. I think i shall stick to the conventional screens (GSC@1U) for future movie sessions.

Anyway, is anyone looking for a notebook mouse? I bought a Logitech V150 laser notebook mouse on Wednesday and after using it for about 2 days, I found it to be rather small for my hand. It becomes a little uncomfortable to use after an hour. So if anyone (I think it's more suitable for a girl or kids) is looking for a laser notebook mouse, please let me know. I bought it for RM78 and you could have it for RM65. It's still only 5 days old and it comes with a 3-year warranty.

2 Comments:

At 3:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dowan call u go laundry anymore la...damn lousy u...dowan take a sip nvm...samo left early...stuuuupid yuen sern!!!

 
At 11:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahahahahaha...ok next time i stay longer la....i'm still not drinking though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home