Bitchings Galore!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Busy

Looking at the date of my previous post, i noticed that it's been a whole month since i've blogged about anything. I know abandoned my blog for quite some time but somehow i dont have anything interesting to blog about anymore. All i do everyday is wake up, go to work, come home from work and sleep and since i do not blog about work related stuff, i'm left with nothing else to blog about. Maybe i could blog about my rehab session but it's taken the back seat for now as i dont have time to even go for physio. I used to go on saturdays but now i go to work instead. This is all i have for now as i'm getting ready to go to work soon (yes, i work on sundays too).

2 Comments:

At 11:16 pm, Blogger thelinkinparkster said...

what the hell?? you have to work on Sundays too?? Man, this is torture.... I am going to file a complain to the Ministry of human resources... hahahaha

I totally pity you man.... ahahaha...

happy working...

 
At 12:40 am, Blogger cutie_rocker83 said...

As a HR personnel myself speaking from the HR perspective and referring to the Employment Act 1955, before u file any complain on that, do make sure that your working hours are not exceeding 48 hours per workweek of 6 days. Each workweek must include a 24-hour rest period =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home